A majority of the wealthiest people in the world acquired their wealth through business building; Home Based Business work is just one such avenue. In fact, working a business from home in part due to your ability to leverage the reputation and credibility of an established business, to be able to work flexible hours and work from home and still make real cash flow.
Most of the time however, that considerable cash flow takes time to make. Remember, it is not a get-rich-quick industry. Sure you hear plenty of amazing stories of people overcoming amazing odds to create amazing amounts of cash – but you don’t get to hear the whole story – that’s only the end of it; the story began many years ago in reality after years of training, education and old fashioned hard work.
For the average, hard working Home Based Business worker, it takes time and a commitment to consistent, daily action to create a 6- or 7-figure income. A good 2-5 years is a good rule of thumb – not bad when you compare it to the old 40-40-40 plan (work forty hours a week for forty years to retire with a forty-karat gold watch – and they may not be handing out watches today…). However, by harnessing the power of the internet today, there are home business owners earning record profits after 12 months of consistent, daily action (we are talking multiple 6- & even some 7-figure earners here!).
So how can you make 6-figures today with Home Based Business work in as little as 1 year with the internet? It’s by using a Funded Proposal. You see, one person can only move so much product. The Home Based business work industry has a built-in structure that permits you to build and create a sales team, allowing you to multiply your personal efforts through your network. So instead of profiting from just your sales, you can also receive income from the sales of your entire group (like an insurance or real estate broker can on their agents), depending on the earning structure of the company you’re in business with. So obviously, the bigger the group you create that is producing, the more income you are going to create. That process takes time, therefore you’ll earn more down the road as your team continues to grow.
The unfortunate thing is, people have needs and desires now, and don’t want to wait some two to five years to start experiencing serious results from their Home Based Business work. Everyone has been so conditioned with this need to have it now frame of mind that a lot of people will abandon their business before the compounding effect can really set in; before the seedling has a chance to sprout. Some people are so conditioned to receive a regular paycheck from the start that, even as small as that check may be, that is exactly what they need. Not everyone can be an entrepreneur and develop assets like a home based business and create wealth. And that is why the top 1% control the other 99% of the wealth, but I digress…
The funded proposal is a solution for the Home Based Business work industry for those with this problem. It basically allows them to begin making good money within their first few weeks and months while the profit from their primary home business builds as well. Basically the funded proposal allows Home Based Business workers to profit on the products they need to build their businesses which their prospects buy in their desire to make money from home (in order to be successful in the industry they need the right tools as well, so why shouldn’t you receive an affiliate commission for referring the product to them?) Just don’t get swept up selling tools to people and get sidetracked.
So the right Funded Proposal structure can allow you to create up front cash flow and put you in profit rather soon. And when you combine that with leveraging the results of your team and helping those Home Based Business workers do the same, you’ve got one powerful approach for producing considerable long term income.